Happy Friday Elio friends, fans and family! In this week’s blog we are going to answer a couple of popular questions and share the great coverage we have received over the last couple of weeks. Here are the three most popular questions from the Customer Experience Team from this week:
1.) I didn’t pick my color or transmission with my reservation, why not?
- Reservation holders will place their actual vehicle order approximately 2 months before we manufacture your vehicle. You will receive an email and be directed to your own Elio page where you can pick your color, transmission and any options. There may also be additional sections available on your order page like financing and delivery options for you to get completed in advance also. All of that will roll out next year before we go into production. What you are doing now is reserving your spot in line, the vehicle specifics will come later.
2.) What is the address to your dealership in XXXX?
- The website shows future locations under the Elio Store tab. These locations are not open yet and will not be for at least a year and a half. We shared the plan with you so that you could get a general understanding of the dealership strategy. The details of the exact locations within the markets are in the work plan and will be communicated as they are finalized.
3.) I made a refundable reservation and want to move it to all in, how do I do that?
- This week we implemented a process that makes this process significantly easier. Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will send you a simple page to sign and return. We can then change it over and get you all the benefits of an All In reservation: priority spot in line, 50% bonus on your reservation amount when you come buy your Elio, and the Limited Edition T-shirt and bumper sticker.
Elio has received some incredible coverage over the last couple of weeks! This coverage has been key for us to get the word out and has led to many new reservation holders. We are including the links below so you can click on them (the more people click on them increases the likelihood that even more people will see them)!
Here we go:
- NBCNews.com interview with our CEO Paul Elio. A great piece! Please share this one with your friends! Click here
- Countdown to the Closing Bell with Liz Claman on Fox Business with Paul. Another solid piece that drew a lot of attention. Click here
- We mentioned this last week but it is worth posting again, our Yahoo Finance piece with the Elio that is really cool, Click here to see it on the Yahoo Finance site.
- Late in May USA Today did a video about the Elio titled “Move over Tesla, the $6,800 Elio is here”. Yeah, we like that. Click here
- AutoEvolution.com found out about us too and did a nice article, click here
These articles and interviews have all happened in the last two weeks or so. Momentum is building! Please click on the links and share them with your friends and family.
This weekend is Father’s Day so make sure you celebrate the day with/for him. If you haven’t gotten a gift yet it is not too late to get Dad a reservation for an Elio. You can order in minutes and the t-shirt will be a second reminder of what an amazing son/daughter you are when it arrives in a couple of weeks. Click here to go to the Father’s Day Promotion (Genuine T-shirt).
The Preview Tour schedule:
This weekend: Chicagoland – Woodfield Mall, 5 Woodfield Mall Rd, Schaumburg, IL, we will be there during normal mall hours
Next Week: June 18th – Special Showing for Elio followers! Homewood Suites by Hilton/Columbus Airport, 2880 Airport Dr. Columbus, 3pm – 9pm – this is a special showing, the P4 will be there for one day only.
Next Week: Columbus, OH Eastland Mall, 2740 Eastland, Columbus, OH – Mall Hours – Showing P3 (prototype 3)